Wollongong Central is open and trading, with COVID-Safe protocols in place which are in line with the latest government and health advice, to ensure our community can shop safely and access essential services.
In line with the latest Government announcements, only essential stores and services remain open at this time.
- Some of our retailers will temporarily close to help keep our community safe.
- Restaurants and cafes can offer delivery and takeaway only.
- Shopping centre food court operators may also offer takeaway only.
- Dine-in options have been suspended at this time.
The following remain open:
- Supermarkets & fresh food stores
- Pharmacies & Chemists
- Health stores
- Post Offices & Newsagencies
Before visiting Wollongong Central please be aware of our conditions of entry:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory
- Keep to social distancing requirements, at least 1.5m away from other shoppers
- Check-in is now mandatory when entering our centre
- Cafes, restaurants & Food Court retailers are available for takeaway, click & collect or delivery
We expect our employees, contractors, retail partners and customers to follow the advice of health authorities at all times. To encourage customers to follow the advice of health authorities we have signage displayed throughout the centre, and our centre and security personnel are on hand to assist customers with current restrictions.
We will continue to follow government and health advice as we have done throughout the pandemic, along with taking some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
- Additional cleaning in high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations within areas such as entrances, food courts and bathrooms
- Implementing social distancing floor markers throughout the centre
- Communication of hygiene messages to shoppers to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- Additional security for the safety of our customers and retailer
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
- We have also deferred events and activities that could attract a crowd or groups of people/shoppers
We'll continue to work together with our retailers to monitor the situation and keep you updated about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website so that you can continue to safely access essential products and services.
Please check the NSW Government website for the latest advice and information.
We thank you for your support at this time.