We expect our employees, contractors, retail partners and customers to follow the advice of health authorities at all times.
To encourage customers to follow the advice of health authorities we have signage displayed throughout the centre, and our centre and security personnel are on hand to assist customers with current restrictions.
As we work together to achieve the new normal please be respectful to our retailers, security team, cleaners and Covid Marshals who are all here to help you.
We will continue to follow government and health advice as we have done throughout the pandemic, along with taking some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
- Additional cleaning in high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations within areas such as entrances, food courts and bathrooms
- Implementing social distancing floor markers throughout the centre
- Communication of hygiene messages to shoppers to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- Additional security for the safety of our customers and retailer
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
We'll continue to work together with our retailers to monitor the situation and keep you updated about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website so that you can continue to safely access essential products and services.
Please check the NSW Government website for the latest advice and information.
For more information on how to Shop Safe in centre, please visit our Welcome Back page.
We thank you for your support at this time.