Wollongong Central is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, staff and community. We will continue to share NSW Government COVID-19 updates as we receive them.
In line with NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions, from Friday 25 February 2022:
Masks will no longer be required for retail and hospitality. However, all people in NSW over the age of 12 are required to wear a face mask:
- in airports
- in public hospitals or private health facilities
- in residential care facilities or hostels
- in indoor music festivals with more than 1,000 people
- on public transport and public transport waiting areas (including in taxis and rideshare services)
- on a domestic commercial aircraft (including when the aircraft is flying above NSW).
In line with NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions, from 12.01am Friday 18 February 2022:
- QR check-ins will no longer be required for retail and hospitality.
- No density limits will be in place for hospitality venues.
Visit the NSW Government website for more information on current rules and restrictions.
Your safety remains our priority. To ensure your health and wellbeing, hand sanitiser stations and social distancing signs are installed throughout the centre and regular cleaning occurs, focusing on frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas.
When you visit, please follow these simple guidelines to protect yourself and others:
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Wollongong Central and the local community.